U Beauty is a clean multi-functioning skincare brand with patent-pending technology
Revolutionary Siren Capsule technology is infused with bioactive ingredients to help skin fight free radical atoms, hydrate skin, and decrease fine lines. Feel the glow.
Does your skincare routine have several steps? Then it’s time for an update. Taking care of our skin takes dedication. U BEAUTY adds a protective layer to your skin with Siren Capsule technology. Wake up feeling fresh and full of energy with featherlight moisturizers, plump limps, and protected skin. Cruelty-free, eco-friendly, and clinically tested skincare for delivering captivating vibrancy and smoother-looking skin. U Beauty is a luxury skincare brand progressively strengthening aging skin.
Siren Technology is a patent-pending technology that can permanently improve skin.
Skin is our largest organ, it needs to be protected because it’s exposed to chemicals, solar radiation, and air pollution. We’re exposed to free radicals, making our skin vulnerable to premature aging, wrinkling, and blemishes. Free radicals are an essential part of life as they’re a natural byproduct of cells, have physiological properties, and when we exercise we generate them. Free radicals are unstable atoms, where the outer shell isn’t full. If oxygen molecules pair with unstable electrons and split into single atoms continuously this can lead to oxidative stress. Introducing Siren Capsules by U Beauty, designed to target free radicals with its proprietary patent-pending technology.
Siren Capsule technology is activated only where free radicals are present. How exactly do they work? They work by targeting damaged skin and neutralizing free radicals on a molecular level. Targeting these areas, delays free radicals from binding to new cells. The microscopic molecules from Siren Capsules mimic the properties of healthy skin and prevent degenerative processes of the skin with its antioxidant ingredients. Antioxidants help give electrons to free radicals without destabilizing a free radical chain. The proprietary patent technology combines rich antioxidant ingredients that help boost skin, collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid levels. Find out which antioxidants are in the products below.
Simplify your skincare routine with Resurfacing Compound — a single-step formula that eliminates other skincare products.
If you love the feeling of achieving a covetable radiant glow, tightening skin, and decreased fine lines, then you need to take care of the microbiome balance in your skin. Are you double-cleansing, over-exfoliating, or constantly stressed? Then you might be damaging your flora and microbiome. Luckily, Resurfacing Compound by U Beauty is a simple one-bottle indulgence with multiple benefits: Siren Capsule technology helps brightens, equalize, and defend complexion. The skin is home to fungi, bacteria, and beneficial microorganisms. However, when the microbiome becomes compromised, this may lead to acne, dysbiosis, eczema, accelerated skin aging, ignite the fight-or-flight hormone cortisol, and can increase sebum (oil) production. The skin has a pH of around 5.5, and over-overusing cleaners with more alkaline pHs (i.e., pH 7–10) can irritate skin and result in uneven textures. Let’s face it, a 15-step skin routine is complicated; you have a bottle of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, retinol, and so on. Don’t stress, Resurfacing Compound simplifies skin regimes, and helps restore the microbiome balance by reducing products, using botanical ingredients, which can help rebalance the skin, and using clean products.
The Siren Capsules help target harmful cells, such as free radicals, and prevent over-exposure to the sebum barrier stratum corneum. Resurfacing Compound by U beauty is a high-performing formula with age-reversing properties to soothe unevenness and hyper-pigmentation. Keep your skin in check with a lightweight gel serum that will promote dewy-looking skin and flourishing microbiome health; increase your skin’s brightness up to 45%, and decrease wrinkles to 77%. Apply 1–2 pumps in the morning and evening, and see renewed skin in as fast as 3 days.
- Stable retinal: a form of Vitamin A with incredible age-defying strength, which stimulates cell-shedding, diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores
- Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid (AHA): derived from fruits and plants offering instant gratification; acts as an exfoliant that peels old skin. AHA promotes skin renewal, revealing improved fresh new smooth skin, texture
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: a natural emollient rich in Vitamin E that softens skin, helps support skin and maintains skin’s natural barrier against acne, and fungi
- Aloe Barbadians leaf juice powder: also known as aloe vera, has antioxidant properties, promotes the production of collagen, and increases skin elasticity
Features & details:
- Siren Capsule technology
- Improves uneven texture & tightens skin
- Reduces blemishes & pore size
- Visibly fades dark spots
- Available in: 50ml (1.7 fl. oz), 30ml (1 fl. oz), and 15ml (.5 fl. oz)
Moisturize and rehydrate dry skin for up to 48 hours with the SUPER Hydrator serum.
Dry skin is a skin type that differentiates from dehydrated skin; dry is described as skin that is slightly peeling or feeling tight, lacking oil or moisture, while dehydrated skin often means your body is dehydrated — not just your skin. Nobody wants a drought on their skin, so rehydrate and refresh your skin’s barrier with SUPER Hydrator by U Beauty. Extreme hot or cold weather may cause dry skin. Over-exfoliating and aggressive cleaners can damage the dermis and natural barrier. The skin has a natural moisture barrier known as the acid mantle or stratum corneum. This outer layer of the skin prevents unwanted dirt and bacteria from entering the skin, and more importantly, prevents the water inside the skin from evaporating into the atmosphere, and so keeps the skin hydrated.
Heal your skin, and hydrate it with SUPER Hydrator by U Beauty’s Hydra proprietary Siren Capsule technology. The Siren technology contains long-chain hyaluronic acid (LCHA) and targets where the skin is most vulnerable to damage. Hydra-Siren Capsules enter the molecular structure of the skin and penetrate dehydrated LCHA. When this occurs, it provides doses of hydration to the delicate skin cells. See up to 83% increase in hydration after 24 hours. Optimize your daily beauty regime by adding SUPER Hydrator serum to your routine to rejuvenate, rehydrate, and energize skin. Apply after Resurfacing Compound for nourished skin for up to 48 hours.
- Purified oat extract: soothes dry, itchy, scaly skin, and calms redness for an even glowing face
- Shea butter: is rich in Vitamins A, and D with antioxidant properties prevents aging, and improves uneven texture and tone
- Peptides: helps with firming, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid: rehydrates skin by attracting and retaining water leaving skin feeling nourished and supple
- Grape-seed oil: contains oleic for restoring the skin’s natural oils, and linoleic acid for adding plumpness to the skin. Contains nutrient-rich polyphenols that protect skin from UV damage, and Vitamin E
Features & details:
- Hydra-Siren Capsule technology
- Long-chain hyaluronic acid for all-day moisture
- Rich in Vitamin A, C & E
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Available in: 50ml / 1.7 fl. oz
Sun Siren technology, a unique formula to aid with melanin synthesis by Multimodal Defender SPF 30.
Multimodal Defender SPF 30 by U Beauty, creating a barrier against unwanted sun damage. The sun projects more than 95% of ultraviolet A (UVA) rays and 5% of ultraviolet (UVB) rays, so it’s critical to protect the skin from sunburns, early skin aging, and reduce skin cancer. More than 80% of wrinkles are from sun exposure, and the best way to prolong healthy glowing skin is to apply SPF daily. Multimodal Defender SPF 30 is rich in zinc oxide, fighting past and future photo-pigmentation. Brighten, cool, protect and reduce skin laxity.
Are you concerned about patchiness from the sun? Multimodal Defender SPF 30 has Siren technology that slows down enzymes responsible for melanin synthesis. Sun Siren technology permeates where the skin is uneven. A formula is emulsified with Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and hyaluronic acid so your skin can have reduced pores, and sunspots in as fast as 30 days. See up to 78% prevention in skin temperature increase, and up to 40% reduction in dark spots. Apply liberally after the use of Resurfacing compound SUPER Hydrator then protect skin with Multimodal Defender SPF 30.
- Vitamin C: calms skin appearance from redness, fades dark spots
- Zinc oxide: resistant to water, has anti-inflammatory properties, blocks out UVA, UVB, and high energy visible light
- Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, shea butter, & jojoba almond: lightweight ingredients that moistures skin, hydrate, smooths appearance without the feeling of heaviness from other sunscreens
Features & details
- SPF30 sunscreen
- Sun Siren Capsule technology
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin from sunburns
- Anti-aging ingredients: Vitamin C & E
- Visibly fades dark spots
- Available in 50ml / 1.7 fl. oz
A night cream inspired by jellyfish, the BARRIER Bioactive Treatment.
No matter your skincare habits, age, or night routine, it’s never too late to include a rejuvenating night cream. It’s hard to get a goodnight’s rest when you have dry and uneven textures. Now it’s time to transform dull unwanted skin debris and weathered-looking complexions into healthy, firmer, nourished skin. Smoothen uneven tones with the
BARRIER Bioactive Treatment by U Beauty’s concentred restorative night cream with Immortal Siren technology; is an invaluable asset. While day creams are lightweight, a night cream is a little heavier and is meant to revive and brighten skin. When you’re asleep the marine bioactive ingredients are absorbing and detoxifying under the layers of your dermis to help improve barrier function and increase elastin expression up to 143% for a younger glow.
Inspired by immortal jellyfish, where the sea creatures can revert damaged and aged cells to stem cells Immortal Siren was created. Immortal Siren technology works by targeting damaged cells and increasing messenger molecules to be sent to stem cells, thus aiding with skin growth. After applying Resurfacing Compound, and SUPER Hydrator to the face, apply the Barrier Bioactive treatment. The formula is gentle enough on sensitive skin, with a non-greasy texture, promoting deep hydration without clogging pores. Apply 2–3 times a week to improve your skin’s integrity in just a few weeks.
- Urea: a keratolytic used for dry skin with water-binding and exfoliating properties
- Vitamin B6: reduces sebum, improves rough skin, reduces inflammation, and has antioxidant properties
- Sodium DNA: helps with repairing, and regenerating cell tissue for a healthy-looking appearance. Powerful anti-age ingredient for elasticity enhancement, and minimizing wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid: decreases pimples, excess oil, and cleanses dead cells
Features & details
- Immortal Siren Capsule technology
- Overnight treatment
- Easy one-step night routine
- Gentle on sensitive & inflamed skin
- Reduces rough, dull skin
- Bioactive marine ingredients
- Available in: 50ml / 1.7 fl. oz
A 3-D cushion effect & hydrated natural lips. The PLASMA Lip Compound.
Who needs lip filer when you can get a 3-D cushion effect? Lip plumpers can have unpleasant side effects. These can include irritated or swollen lips from spicy ingredients or harsh chemicals. U Beauty’s PLASMA Lip Compound is a highly effective lip-plumping treatment with new Volume-Siren, Hydra technology, and bio-inspired ingredients. Revive your lip color and restore lip density without harsh side effects. Minimize vertical lines around your lips, by hydrating and locking moisture with hyaluronic acid and ceramides. Keep your lips looking young and natural with a balm-like texture and melting glossy finish.
Plasma Lip Compound is a lip balm reinvented to moisturize chapped lips from dry conditions. How exactly does Volume-Siren & Hydra Siren technology work for a 3-D cushion effect? Hydra Siren activates LCHC in high-risk areas to help hydrate and plump lips. The Volume Siren attends to damaged areas where the volume is flat. Then, hyaluronic acid spheres layer on top. The spheres provide a fuller 3-D cushion lip appearance. Gently condition your lips with Plasma and see up to a 172% increase in collagen expression after 72 hours. A lush, bouncy, transformative formula, improve plumpness in 4 weeks with PLASMA Lip Compound.
- Peptides: boosts skin renewal and collagen synthesis
- Ceramides: fatty lipids that help to retain moisture, reinforce moisture, prevent the entry of germs, and repairs skin
- AHA, PHA & salicylic acid: a gentle defoliant for the lips. Sea salts and micro-beads to help rub off dead skins cells
- Shea butter & beeswax: softens and locks moisture to lips
- Sodium hyaluronate spheres: increase lip volume, smooths out wrinkles, and are moisture-retaining
Features & Details
- Volume + Hydra Siren technology
- Revives chapped lips
- Minimizes vertical lines
- Improves lip texture, color & softness
- Hydrates lips & increases lip volume
- Available in: 15ml / 0.5 fl. oz
Fortify skin’s moisture barrier with 37x less transepidermal water loss, and UV protection with The Brightening Duo
When the transepidermal skin is damaged, moisture is evaporated from the skin and can result in dry dull skin. Combine the best of both worlds for optimized results: Multimodal Defender Broad Spectrum SPF30 and Resurfacing Compound. The Brightening Duo by U Beauty is a two-step everyday skin-care routine. Your ultimate brightening, and barrier protecting routine for healthier visible skin improvement. Featuring multiple Sirens for a radiant complexion, and younger-looking skin. This refreshing concoction of powerful ingredients will help your skin heal age spots, and vanish the look of pores, impurities, and scars. Revitalize your skin, protect, lock in moisture and strengthen with the Brightening Duo. See up to 77% decrease in visible wrinkles and 42% decrease in visible pores.
Key & details
- Sun Siren technology
- Siren Capsule technology
- Protects against UVA, UVB rays
- Peptides, antioxidants, stable retinol, and hyaluronic acid
- Available in: 1 Resurfacing Compound 30ml
- Available in: 1 Multimodal Defender broad spectrum SPF30 50ml
In the world of beauty and skincare, collagen production plays a vital role in helping skin look youthful, and preventing skin from sagging. As we get age, our collagen production slows down, and each year after 20 years of age, we lose an estimated 1% of collagen production. The quality and quantity of collagen decrease skin elasticity. This means more fine lines as we age. In a clinical study, U Beauty found an increase in in-vitro collagen expression by 183% in 30 days after using resurfacing compound.
Clinical Study results:
- Increases elasticity by 194%
- Increases skin brightness by 45%
- Decreases visible pores by 43%
- Decreases in visible wrinkles by 77%
About the founder Tina Craig: From blogger to entrepreneur
Simplicity is more when it comes to beauty. U Beauty is a female-founded company created by Tina Craig, a multi-entrepreneur. Craig is also known as Bag Snob, a fashion blogger. A company that stands on beautiful skin doesn’t need to be complicated. It’s a science-driven skincare company inspired by transparency, efficacy, and simplicity. Craig was motivated to create a skincare line that is sustainable, consciously clean, and luxurious. A novel innovative skincare line with Siren Capsule technology to simplify the number of products we consume. A vision that appreciates mother nature, and zero waste. U Beauty is partnered with One Tree Planted, a non-profit dedicated to reforestation, and is certified with a Butterfly Mark.
Shipping & Delivery
U Beauty ships its products internationally, taxes are calculated according to the shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page. Special fees may apply to remote locations and bulky and special needs shipping. Additional destination duty charges may be charged to the customer upon delivery by the carrier. Visit the SHIPPING page for details.
Please note some links are affiliate links, in which the author may receive a percentage of sales. Ths information listed above is general information, please always consult your healthcare provider or dermatologist to ensure the products are right for your skin.